Monday, August 18, 2014

Slowing down a bit!

So, we are slowing down a little bit, bike riding and going to the library almost daily. We have stopped in at the skate park, which is conveniently located right along the bike path! We rode by quite a bit before we decided to stop. My heart can hardly stand to watch the kids - some so small! "dropping in" - literally! Gav does not have a skate board with him, or a scooter/razor he mostly watches, but if there are not too many folks he rides his bike in there, cautiously!!
I have been playing with the camera, so here are some pictures from the last couple of days!




sunset at the Lake

I cannot say how happy I am that they are still smiling, most of the time!!


2 comments:

  1. Trip and adventures of a lifetime! They will never forget it. I am happy we all can enjoy it through your words. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear they have grown so much Jody! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete