I am surprised to say that there is a season change that is noticeable here. And after being in the valley I realize that there is green here too! The leaves are not much for color, but they have and are falling. Mornings are cool again. I could see Gavin's breath this morning when he got up! I am not ready to close all the windows yet, much less turn on the little furnace. It is nice to know that it is there though!
I have taken the camera around the KOA the last couple of days to show you some of the sights. One of the families of peacocks was roosting on a fence behind our neighbors site, so I did a little trespassing to get some nice pics! I keep telling the kids that cannot cross through sites, occupied or not! Do as I say, not as I do ...
leaves on the ground, but they do not really become colorful or vibrant before they drop
sunrise through the field across the street
still some color, but this bush is fading too
our happy little camper, we love this site because it is much quieter than some!
so, there are 2 families of peacocks and 5 of them were roosting on the fence behind our site, as they do daily at some point
the blue necks are boys, the green necks are girls.
the boys do not have their colorful tail feathers yet
the kids used "banana bikes" this weekend with a new friend, they do not stop the whole hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment