Sunday, June 1, 2014

The camper is packed! We are going to make up some snacks and get a good night sleep. Then we are headed west at 5:30am!
We will be sad to leave Grandma & Grampa's house, but we are excited to get this adventure started!
I realize that I have sent along many, many invites to this blog, and not everyone knows the whole story!
So, as a family, we have decided to travel for the next year, approximately!
We have left our jobs and locked up the house on Westport Island. We launch from here at Mom & Dad's tomorrow to head toward our first position in McCall, Idaho! Cliff will be working for a travel nursing company called AYA. We will choose our assignments around the country. Each assignment usually  lasts for 13 weeks.
We have filed our intention to homeschool with the state on Maine and are going to be taking each day as it comes!
Please follow our adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooohh....I LOVE vicarious travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you jody! everyone is excited for you! hugs to everyone

    ReplyDelete